What's new

Month Of The Monsters

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Was gonna start my monsters today but wanted the Opus lol. I would fill my humi with 2012 Opus if I could.

MONSTER tomorrow!

Which one? Full Size? Its gonna be a tough decision.... I think the full sizes I have are Face, Drac, Mummy and Jason

Little I have Frank and Wolfie

And Chucky pudgy. Ill stick to the weekends for those since I think thats a total of 7

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Awesome thread!

I'm gonna smoke through the rest of my little monsters (only 4 left). Hmmm maybe the wife won't notice if I grab a box of pudgy monsters..

First up is baby face

Forgot how good these are, looking forward to the others.

Rating - 92.3%
24   2   0
Last night I had a Pudgy Mummy and thought I would draw up Boris Karloff's Mummy. What a damn good cigar, I wish I could find some of the full size!

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Awesome thread!

I'm gonna smoke through the rest of my little monsters (only 4 left). Hmmm maybe the wife won't notice if I grab a box of pudgy monsters..

First up is baby face

Forgot how good these are, looking forward to the others.
Disconnect the muffler from the cat and tell the wife you're going to get it fixed, found a guy to do it for "cash" then re attach the muffler....lol

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Was gonna start my monsters today but wanted the Opus lol. I would fill my humi with 2012 Opus if I could.

MONSTER tomorrow!

Which one? Full Size? Its gonna be a tough decision.... I think the full sizes I have are Face, Drac, Mummy and Jason

Little I have Frank and Wolfie

And Chucky pudgy. Ill stick to the weekends for those since I think thats a total of 7
I didn't think the Chucky had much going for it. Not a bad smoke by any means but nothing to get excited about either. I'd probably play it by ear and smoke what you have time for; that you can relax and savor it. The full size I think are going to need a little dedication..lol

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
And it begins... incredible. Great blend on this one

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
And it begins... incredible. Great blend on this one

Damn Eddy, going all out. I've looked at your pic like 10 times trying to decide where I think you are and don't have a clue.... Lol where the hell are you??
At cigar republic, a bm closeby. I'm friends with the owners and they welcome me to bring my own sticks as I spend well there but they also just are good guys. Big event this Friday coming up