What's new

Month Of The Monsters

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
It's October! So many good things come in this month; football is underway, some hard hitting hockey starts in a week, fall is in the air which brings with it my birthday on the 11th and then bring on Halloween! This October is extremely special.. A few BOTL have helped me acquire all of the Tatuaje Monsters series including the Actors Series "Boris" Thank you from the bottom of my heart guys (you know who you are) it's going to make this October one to remember for years to come. I'm going to do a number of things to celebrate and make the most out of this experience. Some reviews, a bunch of pictures...virtual MONSTERS herfs in.....gulp..."Tiny Chat"...lol which if you're interested, voice your opinion on when is the best time and day for you to be able to partake in the virtual herf! We will set it for the middle of the month or something with enough interest.

I've been busy as all hell lately and missed Oct. 1st, so I am starting off with the Pudgy Monster "Chucky"! I loved that little bastard because he scared the living hell out of me as a child and he was a cocky, egotistical little shit. So here is to you Chucky! (Stay tuned for more Monster madness!)

Oh and guess what....the cigar shop right down the road from me was choosen as one of the Unlucky 13! I'll be biting my fingers down to the knuckle waiting for the email that says they're in.....feel free to chime in, in this thread, with your Tatuaje Monster stories/experiences/thoughts/pictures/ect.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Man I just read up on the Unlucky 13 shops. Definitely just signed up for the email list at the Scottsdale shop. Its a bit of a drive for me but at least there's one in the state haha. Enjoy your birthday month!!!! And enjoy that stick man!!
-Brother Broadleaf

Last edited:

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Man I just read up on the Unlucky 13 shops. Definitely just signed up for the email list at the Avondale shop. Its a bit of a drive for me but at least there's one in the state haha. Enjoy your birthday month!!!! And enjoy that stick man!!
-Brother Broadleaf
It'll be an experience man, driving out there.... Just be sure to hit it as soon as you get the email. I'm thinking 31 boxes won't last long. But you never know.. I don't know what the non internet buzz is like for them. I'm not taking any chances though..

The Chucky is a decent smoke.. Good draw, decent burn line and some flavors to work with. The strength is low. No wow factor.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Thanks for the advice and i'll take it. Gives me an excuse to get up to Phoenix as well. I had not heard about them until this thread.

-Brother Broadleaf

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Unless you really have to have a dress box, there should be plenty of non-dress boxes available for Jekyll, if you don't mind waiting an extra week. Hell, you can probably still find Jasons! This is going to be the largest release to date.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Im doing the same this October. Smoking the Monsters I have procured. I think all but the Boris but I made it clear in my mind that I wouldnt find that one or hunt it down

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
well i got on one list. I guess I will start this years request. I need a dress box. just the box not the cigars, if anyone is willing to help please contact me.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
i have two JV13's that I got in a split buy from someone on here (djskopes found the sale and aquired, i halfed it).. i guess i have to smoke those beasts this month