What's new

Month Of The Monsters

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've smoked a few Monsters but forgot to post about all of them. I'm up to #23 for this month. This will be the first year I won't hit 31 Monsters in a month in a long time - but it is a reality of life this year, it's been busy! Oh well. I've gotten to smoke many fantastic cigars. To me, the full size Jekyll are still tasting great and I'm enjoying Michael much more than last year. Keep smoking those Monsters everyone.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I've smoked a few Monsters but forgot to post about all of them. I'm up to #23 for this month. This will be the first year I won't hit 31 Monsters in a month in a long time - but it is a reality of life this year, it's been busy! Oh well. I've gotten to smoke many fantastic cigars. To me, the full size Jekyll are still tasting great and I'm enjoying Michael much more than last year. Keep smoking those Monsters everyone.
I've only been able to smoke a couple this month also. Work, the house, life just getting in the way of smoking. And of course, the free days or time I have- it's cold or rains. I can't win. But hopefully on Halloween I can sit outside and enjoy a few monsters to end the month until next year!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Yeah Jekyll's and Michael are really good right now