What's new

Monthly Houston Herf (MHH)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have proclaimed the first Monthly Houston Herf(MHH - Mark your calendars)

Based upon some feedback at another forum, I think we should move forward with the 3rd Tuesday of each month, starting this month at the Downing Street Pub on the corner of Westheimer and Kirby - I'd say we should aim for a kickoff of 7:15pm. This month they will have $3.50 Bass Ale, Fat Tire Amber Ale, Guinness and Bridgeport IPA Draught All Night -- 20 oz Imperial Pints and live Jazz starting at 8:30pm.

I propose that this event should be the 3rd Tuesday of each month unless there is a national holiday preceeding the Herf, at which point we can mover the Herf to the following Thursday. We can move the event and possibly even try to get local shops involved?

I would love for each Herf to have a host, and will volunteer to host the first one. As such I will buy the first round of drinks for all CS/BOTL.org'ers present at 7:15, and will bring no less than 10 nice(reportedly contraband) cigars.

What say all Houstonians?

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=13189

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
Rating - 90%
20   2   1
nice. that is just down the street for me. as of tonight I don't know if I'll be able to make it. I'll know better as the day nears.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I wish I could say yes but Downing St. Pub is quite a drive for me. Wouldn't be as bad if I didn't start work at 5am either...

Thanks for the personal invite by the way. Apologies for not getting back to you on that.

CMT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Downing St. is kind of out of my way and on weekdays I have to shuttle my kids to and from daycare. Sounds great but I don't think I would be able to make many. :angerhead Keep me posted.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rocky Patel, the man himself, is going to be at the Briar Shop, 2412 Times Blvd. in the Rice Village, Saturday June 10, 2006 from 3pm-7pm. The Briar Shop is just around the corner from the Gingerman, one of the best and most cigar-friendly pubs in Houston.

Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?