What's new

more anti smoking non sense

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i found this link online today and wanted to pass it along to everyone on all boards. once you click on it you might wonder why i've posted it here. well, it's because the more of these that any of us pro smokers can get in our hands the less there will be out there. this company apparently takes donations, so it doesn't seem they have an endless supply of $$.

i signed up for 100 of each of what they were offering and told them i was a health company in dallas (didn't give a name though). we'll see if i get them.

http://www.gaspforair.org/gasp/order/index_new.php

bruce

pdonlin

aka Tumbleweed
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm tempted to order a whole bunch of those since their free and see if they really will ship to Michigan... :devil: That'll show em!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I'm signing up and requesting 1000 of each to be sent to :

Kevin Klein
1221 Pearl St
Boulder, CO 80302

( He's the main contact for the Boulder County Firefighters - Political Action Committee. I think firefighters would like to see less smoke, no? )

DWSC_Bob

Bearded Wonder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you are just padding their statistics. Statistics they use to get more funding, influence the public and politicos and advance their agenda. Better if they send fewer of these than more.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Yeah. Sadly, because I love the idea or a big order, I tend to agree. Anti-smoking activists will use every possible item to push their point.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
DWSC_Bob said:
I think you are just padding their statistics. Statistics they use to get more funding, influence the public and politicos and advance their agenda. Better if they send fewer of these than more.

Very good point, I never even thought of that.