What's new

More of another re-introduction....

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hey guys. I think I did this a year ago but I probably should do it again since I've been silent. Some of you might remember me, most of you probably won't. It's been a few years since I've been active here because, for the most part, I wasn't working steadily. It was hard talking about cigars because I knew I couldn't buy any. Finally my luck is changing and I've gotten a steady full-time job and am able to enjoy cigars again. On the plus side, a lot of my cigars have been in my humidor for 3+ years and some as long as 10 years. A friend of mine recently gifted me a box of Peterson's, which haven't been around for more than 10+ years. Apparently when he was first getting into them, I and a few other people (not from this board) were really cool to him and helped him out a lot so he felt that since he's in his profession now, it was time to pay me back. Honestly, I don't remember doing much for him other than giving advice and gifting him some cigars when he came to the US and one of them was a Peterson.

Anyways, I'm running on now but now that I'm working steadily again, I can get back into things once more which is not good news for some mailboxes, but that's a different story. Anyway, thank you for reading this....hope to see you guys on the threads!

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Welcome back! Congrats on getting back on track
Thanks....not working steadily was messing with my head badly. Started questioning a lot things but I'm starting to get caught up on bills and stuff like that so I'll be able to buy stuff again. It's amazing how many new cigars came out in 3 years.