What's new

More than just ink up his sleeve

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Well Gents. Finally got my chance to meet Pete.

Here is how it all fell together.

I send Pete an email asking him if he plans on coming to Michigan anytime soon. I have been waiting to meet up with him based on all the great things you boys (those who have met him) keep saying.

So I wake up Monday morning to an email from Pete. He tells me he is going to be at an event in Indy Monday night. Now, this place he is going to be at is a 5 hour ride from my house and I get this email Monday morning. So I'm thinking "great, ain't gonna happen".

So here I am, sitting at the office bitchen and moanin that I am missing my chance. Though after many psychotic episodes (in my head that is) I find myself in my car at 1:00 headed to Indy.

Well, I can tell you. It was more than worth it. All I was hoping for was a few minutes of Pete's time. What I got was 3 hours of great conversation. And the brother kept handing me Tat Black Robustos. I felt bad, but, what would you have done. Pete, what can I say but I am very greatful.

We shared a few common likes (M.M.-you know what I am talking about Pete) and some secrets that I swore to secrecy on. Was the best time I've had in quite a while. Got home at about 1:00 am.

So Pete, what can I say but THANKS BROTHER!!!!! It was more than worth the trip. And I can't wait to watch as the things we talked about start to materialize.

So boys, watch out. There is more up this gents sleeve than just ink.

STAY COOL PETE. There are too few personalities like yourself left.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I missed out on a great chance to hang with the boys from BoTL...I was knocked out on meds and didn't think it was a good idea to drive in that state.

Next time I won't have a reason to back out.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I missed out on a great chance to hang with the boys from BoTL...I was knocked out on meds and didn't think it was a good idea to drive in that state

Next time I won't have a reason to back out.
Next time get in touch with me bro. I will come and pick you up. You can "med up" all you want. I'm there for ya.