What's new

Mornin yall

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
Well,

I'm still learning the ropes. I live in Northern LA (the state, not the city).

Will someone give me an overview of this place. I don't understand the trader rating. Do yall actually trade cigars or do you direct people to where they can purchase?

Either way, if anyone might be able to mentor my young soul, I would be indebted.

Look forward to hanging around with some new people and great sticks!

--pb

feel free to pm....

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome. I'm a newb also. You have just found the greatest cigar site there is. Lotsa gret folks here. And yes, the trader ratings reflect trades and gifts members.

:welcome:

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Glad to have you here. You can learn alot of info from the forums, and if there is intrest you could trade sticks or work out a deal with other Brothers. I have now been around for a few months but I am still learning.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
:welcome: Nice to meet you. Good first post. Yes, as waterboy and jmatkins stated the trader ratings are earned through a variety trades and gifts. There are box passes, pots, flat out trades, etc. A search of the forums would probably give you a good overview as it is an extremely big subject.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Glad to have you here!

Trader Ratings are earned through buying, selling, trades, boxpasses, cigar pots, birthday clubs, etc. There are a variety of ways to get a trader rating.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Welcome to BOTL!
Trader ratings have been well described by the others. Read the guidelines and the forums, join in the discussions and get to know folks.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Welcome to the fun!

The "Stickies" at the top of most forums have a great deal of information available also. And if you're in doubt, just ask in the forum you best think it would fit.

Good group of peeps to help out.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Welcome ..............
Learn all u can from this group..........

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
Thanks for all of the quick responses...

Here are another quick couple questions since I have been lurking a while...

Besides the sponsers on this page, is there any sites that you would recommend for purchasing smokes...and humidors?

Is there a post or section dedictated to acronyms?

Where do you recommend starting...this site is huge in terms of gross information

Look forward to hearing from all of you!

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Our sponsors are top notch. Most if not all, post on this site so if you have questions about the products they carry, you can ask directly. The menu bar toward the top of most pages will have the FAQ link. You can search for specific questions or topics fairly easily.

Keep in mind that if you reside in the US, it is poor form to ask or discuss suppliers of contraband product.

You will get a warm reception from this group. Welcome again.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0

Hang around, do some reading, and feel free to jump right into the conversations. You won't find a more friendly cigar forum on the 'Net!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Welcome to BOTL. Read the threads and all your questions will be answered.