What's new

Morning Cigar

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ashton classic corona for me. I really like the flavor for a conneticut shade wrapper.

But then again I am not comparing it to much as my exposure is limited.
3-4 aged tobacco is used I believe.

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The SS is a great morning smoke, but lately I've been reaching for the PDR 1878 Natural in the mornings. Goes great with a nice dark roasted Sumatran or Kenyan coffee. Paired with the Kenyan I almost instantly feel like this: :jitb: It's no wonder those folks win marathons all the time.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I'm thinking I'm about to light up a Cabiguan Guapo Junior with some nice Tanzanian peaberry this morning. The joys of being a full time student with no class on Fridays.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Cuesta rey Centro Fino Sun Grown..Excellent
Tatuaje Red lable...Excellent
Taboo Twist...Creamy, light, smooth
Tatuaje La Raquiza
Rocky Patel Edge Light
Graycliff Professional "Blue label"
Just to name a few

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
I'll typically smoke a Devil's Weed with my coffee on weekend mornings. Sometimes if I want a better smoke I will have a JdN Cabinetta with my cup 'o joe :thumbsup:

By the way don't knock the Devils Weed. Somebody sent me one in a trade and I was sceptical... until I tried it. Not bad at all and only $33 for a box of 20 :halfgrinw

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rocky Patel Connecticut. Mild smoke, flavors go great with coffee. If I wake up before my fiance on the weekends I'll make some coffee and enjoy one.