What's new

Morning Cigar

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Does anyone have a go to cigar that they have in the morning? Something that you usually pair with your cup or coffee/morning beverage. I've been trying some different cigars in the mornings on the weekends but cant seem to find one that I could specifically label as my morning go to smoke. I know most of this is a "grab what ya want" type scenario, but some seem to stick with certain profile for morning sticks. Any recommendations?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'd say a more mild to medium smoke to start out the morning??

Then again, my sleep scheduele and work is overnight so I'm all sorts of screwed up lol.

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'd say a more mild to medium smoke to start out the morning??

Then again, my sleep scheduele and work is overnight so I'm all sorts of screwed up lol.

Im a graveyard worker myself. Most of my weekends I have a normal sleeping schedule. However, throughout the week it can be all over the place.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Im a graveyard worker myself. Most of my weekends I have a normal sleeping schedule. However, throughout the week it can be all over the place.
I haven't had a normal sleep scheduele in years. I try to have a mild to medium smoke in the morning or after working the overnight. More full bodied ones for me aren't good especially on a practically empty stomach

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I really like the Padron Londres Maduro with a cup of coffee in the morning. I find the earthy core pairs well with almost all the coffee I drink and at $4 a stick, you can't go wrong.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
NC Punch and Hoyo, sometimes an NC H Upmann. I know they're boring by BOTL standards, but I like them and the smaller vitolas are great for a morning smoke.

I've tried a few different coronas / petite coronas via cbid looking for a cheaper alternative (and just to mix it up a bit) but so far haven't found anything that beats my go-tos.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
On the very rare chance I get a cigar in the morning, it's usually early and outside before the kids wake up. I need something with lots if flavor but not overbearing. So, it's coffee and a small, tasty Cuban for me.

HUHC, Boli PC, and Monte 4/5 are my favorites. I haven't actually had the RG Perla for breakfast, but I intend to do it next chance I get.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I did nights for years. I definitely messes with you when you try to bounce back and forth.

If I were to pick a morning cigar right now it would probably be an Herrera Estsli Lonsdale or maybe an Undercrown shade.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I rarely smoke that early, but when I do, I also prefer something on the mild side. Caldwell Sevillana, Ashton Half Corona, Olivia G, Perdomo Champagne.