What's new

Morning cup o' brew

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So, I've always smoked in the afternoon or evening. However, I'm enjoying a gar with some Joe this morning. What is your favorite morning cigar and coffee pair?

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Yeah, I'm up early by my standards, smoking a pork butt, and was thinking about a gar, but am not a morning smoker either. I will probably wait until after lunch. I have some Keurig cheapie stuff going in the cup. :(

KK33

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I find them enjoyable at any time of day, but for me cigars are most relaxing as either the first or last activity of the day. I LOVE LOVE LOVE pairing coffee with cigars, though. To me, coffee makes any cigar better. And the caffeine buzz plus the cigar creates a perfect balance of energy with relaxation.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I love smoking on weekend mornings but I always make sure to eat breakfast first. Then a good cup of Peet's with something short and sweet- a la Upmann Half Corona, RASCC, or a Party short. Anything larger usually leaves me feeling crappy...The larger ones will come out on the golf course after a workout and lunch. Life is good.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
la riqueza, cabaiguan, AF don carlos, EPC new wave or short run 12, oliva CT reserva, all nice and chill and play well with a cuppa joe.

then again, if you are a fiend, rock out a cromag and a pot of french press. o)

oh, and rocking out a DAMN decent cup of tim horton's right now, thinking something chocolatey and full to go with it real soon. thanks KK.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Couple of weeks ago I had some extra time before work. I tried a Fuente Hemingway Classic and really enjoyed it with coffee.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
la riqueza, cabaiguan, AF don carlos, EPC new wave or short run 12, oliva CT reserva, all nice and chill and play well with a cuppa joe.

then again, if you are a fiend, rock out a cromag and a pot of french press. o)

oh, and rocking out a DAMN decent cup of tim horton's right now, thinking something chocolatey and full to go with it real soon. thanks KK.

Hey, right on! 34.48 million Canadians can't be wrong!

KK33

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I like a strong French pressed cup with a fairly mild stick... Go to sticks for morning coffee has been MoW Virtue and 5 Vegas Gold lately...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Gevalia Traditional Blend and an El Triunfador No.1, my favorite by far.

I haven't had any size other than the #6. How does it do in comparison? I assume you've had both...

KK33

I can't really tell the difference between the No.1 and the No.6 but I like them both better than the toro size that I tried. For me, I just like the No.1 because it's a little bit quicker smoke and a little bit more forgiving when it comes to heat and burn issues than the lancero. I haven't had the OR Blend yet so I don't know how either compares to it.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Coffee and a stick is a great way to start the day. Coffee is what ever im roasting up at the time and stick hmm usually depends on the coffee roast. If run off a really dark SO espresso then ill go with something like a Cain F lancero . If im playing with a lighter cupping roast then i really like the Padrone 1926 natty in the robusto