What's new

Morning cup o' brew

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Having a cup with an Oliva O right now. Never really used to dabble in coffee but man I'm really starting to love the pairing!

Last edited:

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I tend to do more of my smoking to wrap up a day, and not as much to get it started. Usually even on weekends I'll find other things to do, before I grab a cigar. I do go for one smoke per fill up on road trips, so on those days I'll get one going with the morning cold brew coffee.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I just can't get myself to smoke in the morning hours with my coffee. Just not something my body craves. I only smoke in the afternoon and then in the evening and with either a diet coke or zero water. However in the winter months I will drink coffee in the afternoon if I'm cold but it's nothing fancy like some of you...Just plain old Folgers.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I just can't get myself to smoke in the morning hours with my coffee. Just not something my body craves. I only smoke in the afternoon and then in the evening and with either a diet coke or zero water. However in the winter months I will drink coffee in the afternoon if I'm cold but it's nothing fancy like some of you...Just plain old Folgers.
Folgers?!?! There is a HUGE difference between that crap & good, fresh roasted java, Tommy Boy. Send me your addy & I'll prove it to you. ;)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now, my morning favorite is an Onyx Reserve Belicoso with Dark Roast coffee (Some Keurig brand) or Folgers Dark Roast. I believe I found a regular stick (could be my morning stick as well, with coffee) by C&C (I reviewed it for a certain website). The C&C Maduros are cheap, but just enough flavor to keep me interested.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My absolute favorite combo in the morning is a Bolivar PC with a cup of Greenwell Private Reserve Kona Coffee that my buddy brought back for me from Hawaii. I'm getting close to the end of my 2nd and last pound of the stuff, so I'm not going to have much longer to enjoy it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My absolute favorite combo in the morning is a Bolivar PC with a cup of Greenwell Private Reserve Kona Coffee that my buddy brought back for me from Hawaii. I'm getting close to the end of my 2nd and last pound of the stuff, so I'm not going to have much longer to enjoy it.
Great coffee! They sell it online too, in case you didn't know.

drbell15

SmallWaveDave
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Stumptown's Holler Mountain made with 2 scoops in the Aeropress paired with a PCR

Stumptown is good, but my favorite is Cafe Umbria in pioneer square or Dillanos. In the morning I've been smoking an Emilio AF suave, Oliva CR, EPC Conn or San Lotano Conn.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I really enjoy a nice cup of hot coffee with a cigar almost any time of the day. I have a Keurig and I love it! I know that if I wanted to grind my own beans perhaps I could get a better cup of coffee if you look at it from a purist's perspective but who has the time most days. I love the Dunkin Donuts Original Blend for the Keurig personally and I tend to reach for lighter smokes early in the day with my coffee and maybe a stronger smoke later in the day. I have found the Cabaiguan, EPC New Wave, Oliva Conny and the Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta particularly good with Java in the AM.