What's new

Morning Smokers

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I don't see how you guys can smoke in the morning on weekdays. Granted, during the weekend I'll get some coffee, eat some breakfast and then go outside for a smoke before I brush my teeth. But, during the weekend I get some coffee, eat breakfast and then brush teeth. The minty taste is there for a good 2-3 hours so I never really smoke in the morning. So how do you guys smoke in the morning? Just brush your teeth when you wake up :dunno:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
If I do smoke in the mornings, which I've only done a couple of times I will brush my teeth at the office.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I always brush my teeth first thing in the morning, but I use that vanilla toothpaste that doesn't have a real strong mint taste. I don't use mouthwash, and I drink a ton of water, so by the time I get in the car the mint taste is negligible. However, I don't get a chance to smoke one every morning...maybe 3 mornings a week.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I brush when I wake up, eat a little breakfast and make the coffee, smoke on the way in to work, and then chew Orbit gum...freshens the breath right up. :thumbsup:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Wasch_24 said:
I brush when I wake up, eat a little breakfast and make the coffee, smoke on the way in to work, and then chew Orbit gum...freshens the breath right up. :thumbsup:
You doing a commercial??:rofl:

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I love a smoke in the morning. I just do a quick brush for the larger chunks then it's water first, then coffee with the smoke. Afterwards, it's brush like a madman to be acceptable for selling stuff later!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I get a full breakfast before I commute to work and take coffee with me. With an average 50 minute drive, smoking a PC, TPC or Belvedere stick is very, very easy to do. Guess that is why I have been buying these voitola's more than anything else. I then chew lots of gum and brush teeth upon arrival to work or after lunch.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Yea it seems like a crime to brush your teeth first and then eat. Sounds backwards :dunno:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I have an omlette every morning (Egg beaters Doc) and coffee. Once and a while have a cigar on the way in to work. Guilty pleasure as I have to wander around a bit to finish. I brush my teeth at the office. Sat weekends, breakfast with a group of guys and then we all have a cigar and shoot the shit. We dont care about our breath

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Once in a great while I will have a smoke on the weekend mornings. I usually get up, have some breakfast. Then I will make a cup of coffee, grab the paper and enjoy a nice smoke on the deck. Then come in shower, brush my teeth and get ready to start my day. I have never smoked on week day morning yet, maybe if I was on vacation.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Generally smoke every morning on the way to work. Brush with water when I get up, have my double shot of espresso, grab a cup of coffee and head to work. Once I get there, I brush and THEN start talking to people.