What's new

most counterfeited cigars?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few Fauxhiba Piarmides in my collection - picked up a 5 pack from an established trader on another BB a few months ago. . . tried one last night and YUCK - absolutely no way a genuine article. . .anyway, if anyone needs pictures, LMK. . .

PS _ I forgot who sold 'em to me. . .

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I thought I'd bump this thread and see if this idea is still in the works? I have some fauxhiba DC EL's that were sold to me... on my own forum - go figure :hanghead:

Anyways, there's alot of good information in this thread for a refresher.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I've seen

Cohiba DC EL
VR Famoso's
Monte C EL

It's probably safe to say virtually every cuban cigar has been counterfeited at one time or another.
This just goes to emphasis the point to buy only from trusted, reliable, authentic, sources.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
stogies&hoagies said:
It's probably safe to say virtually every cuban cigar has been counterfeited at one time or another.

Very true. You could probably get almost any marca/vitola in cuba. They will put a band on the closest sized cigar that they have and match it up with a stolen box.

My only problem with a gallery is some may think that these are the ONLY ones that are faked.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Add the Mag 46's to the list one of the 2 boxes that I first bought( Party L.E. was th other ) :crytears: :crytears:
From Cuban Cigar Club way up North :hammersma