What's new

Most expensive Cigar you bought or have had the company buy.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I was in San Francisco a few years ago on company business and bought a $175 pre-embargo Monte Cristo #2 at the St. Francis. Damn fine smoke.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
somepme bought me an Opus X BBMF one time, that was pretty bad. But personally, probably either the Opus Lancero or a Cuaba Salomnes all around $60ish.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Mine a $40 ish PAM 26 40th anni. Saving it for graduation night.
Good Idea, but the problem I've had with smoking really special cigars on those special night is that they also normally involve a lot of drinking. Therefore I tend not to remember the cigar as much as I wish I had.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The most I spent on a nc was 45.00 on a forbbiden X.
The most I spent on an cc was 65.00 on a PSD4 RESEVRA while I was in Canada.Good yes would I do it again?Darn right I will over and over again...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mine a $40 ish PAM 26 40th anni. Saving it for graduation night.
Sounds like a good plan - or the day right before graduation... the morning after is best left for sunglasses and aspirin...

Not to hijack the thread (though that's exactly what I'm doing anyhow), but my wife said - and even signed a scribbled piece of post-it note - that I could "buy ANY cigar i wanted when i get my thesis defense done". Of course, now I'm struggling over what to get... Suggestions? HMR's are expensive soggy- newspaper- rolls to me, though I've never even seen them, much less smelled them. I'm a maduro coffee flavors / equadorian-sumatra-wrapper spice lover, if that's of any help...

Ok, sorry for the hijack - getting back to the main theme, my most pricey cigar purchase... well, I'm a married (= whipped) grad student (= poor), so I'm thinking it was a diamond crown maximus or cien anos, either one in the 11-12 dollar range. The one opus I did buy was 10 bucks, for one of the smaller (pc?) sized ones - I honestly forget what it is, but it's resting at the bottom of the coolerdor. OH! Wait, maybe I spent like 15 or so on a 2002 LGC thing - I totally forget the full frontmark, but it was a 6 or 6.5" figurado with a yellow ribbon band at or near the foot - all i remember is that it was out of this world - I think it was one of the first RF's, though the price seems too high... I'll have to look in the ol' journal to recall what it was...
Just my 2 cents,
ZugbugPete

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Don't see it. I know they've made the WOA Mad. and those are good smokes, but as for the SS I've never heard of it (but that doesn't mean its not out there).