What's new

Most prized cigar?

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
had a great cohiba sublime,,, it's gone. had a rare party re black label,,, it's gone too. got a 98 R&J churchill and a box of 98 trini fundadores,,, they'll soon be gone too!!

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Ccross your fingers it doesn't turn into the next Black Dragon.
I got this at acution for far under MSRP but well over the sane price for a single cigar. I highly suspect it will be lame for the price I paid, but I'm not doing this one for the smoke, I've already gotten the hundred bucks worth of fun, I'd hoped for and I've only had it a couple of years. Talking about a conversaton piece!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoke cigars instead of collecting them. If you have the will power to age cigars, I say do it. I've had some fantastic aged cigars. I just can't do it. I smoke a cigar every evening. When my humidor starts to get low I buy more. I may save a good cigar for a special occasion like a birthday or holiday. Or tomorrow, Wednesday is a good reason to spark one up. Maybe I'll have two.

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I smoke cigars instead of collecting them. If you have the will power to age cigars, I say do it. I've had some fantastic aged cigars. I just can't do it. I smoke a cigar every evening. When my humidor starts to get low I buy more. I may save a good cigar for a special occasion like a birthday or holiday. Or tomorrow, Wednesday is a good reason to spark one up. Maybe I'll have two.
You've got more will power than I. I've got years worth of smokes and keep buying more everytime I hear about something I haven't tried. Aging cigars isn't always the plan, it's just the product of buying more than you smoke.

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
...keep buying more everytime I hear about something I haven't tried. Aging cigars isn't always the plan, it's just the product of buying more than you smoke.
That`s pretty much the story with me lately too.

Every stick I own is fair game, but one. My Daughter bought me a RyJ Churchill in Spain last year. I`m saving it for her college graduation. Should have close to 3 years on it by then.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
That`s pretty much the story with me lately too.

Every stick I own is fair game, but one. My Daughter bought me a RyJ Churchill in Spain last year. I`m saving it for her college graduation. Should have close to 3 years on it by then.
And that is a terrific Churchill. It appeals to a wide variety of palates. :smile:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I don't know if they are my most prized cigars but I got a box of Bolivar Immensas for my birthday that were made the year I was born. The plan is to smoke one every year on my birthday until they run out.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I already smoked one, you were there with me. Now I have two left and I want to be able to say I smoked a cigar that was 100 years old. I'll get there in 18 years, unless someone wants to be gratious.:glassesgr