What's new

Most-Smoked Stick?

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
tough to say, but i lump these as a medium bodied medium strenght cigar, as milled of the road as you can get! i think you could interchange this with a 3 siglos pretty easily.

this is my 3 dollar cigar. above almost all others, i can always count on the devil site to have these as a five back for no more than 17.

want a few?:yes:

I just got my Holts catalogue and on the cover they have the new La Aroma de Cuba. Since I've only tried maybe 2 old the old. Do the new ones taste good? they look rather tasty.

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I just got my Holts catalogue and on the cover they have the new La Aroma de Cuba. Since I've only tried maybe 2 old the old. Do the new ones taste good? they look rather tasty.
so the new base la aroma de cuba is now blended by the one, the only don pepin garcia. so this cigar might one, have a much stronger flavor profile, and be 50 bucks more a box.

kinda sucks for me, that i loved the old, and the price, but i'll defenitly try the new blend. who knows, they might have just cancelled the edition especial and that would make me quite happy.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I smoke more Padron 2000 maduro than anything else just because it is a convenient, inexpensive, well-balanced smoke. I can smoke them at any time of day and I always have a ready supply.

cashedash

illusione
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am not an everyday smoker so I do not usually smoke a stick more than two or three times. The most I have smoked one cigar is 4 times that was Don Diego :

Still have one left.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Until they were discontinued and went out of stock everywhere, it was RP Edge Sumatra Torpedos. Now it's (take a deep breath: it's a long name): Genuine Counterfeit Cuban 1958 Pre-Embargo Edicion Limitada #2's. They're sold by JR and made by Nick Perdomo. My favorite $2+ cigar.

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
If I am short on time I will go to the AF Short story, and when I have a bit more time I love the Padilla 1932.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
If I am short on time I will go to the AF Short story, and when I have a bit more time I love the Padilla 1932.
Short Stories are yummy :)

The Padilla Signature 1932 is probably my 2nd most-smoked stick, probably tied with the Tat Havana VI line.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Although I like to try as many different sticks as possible, I would have to say that my most smoked stick is the Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles. Sooo good!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Working at the B&M it's hard to keep on one stick. I would say it's my dwindling supply of unbanded LFD Cameroon Cabinets. Other than that I smoke what is handed to me by the boss to try or by the reps as freebies.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Been trying to smoke down my singles a little bit trying to get a little variety going, but before that I was smoking a ton of Original Guapos. Probably 2-3 a week.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I normally only smoke 1-2 cigars a week. I try to get a lot of variety, not coming back to one unless it was really exceptional.

My short list to pick up more are a Cain 550 Habano, Nub, and Esencia Corona Gorda. I already have a nice stash of Avalons that are my "go-to" sticks.