What's new

Most you have paid for a cigar

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
$32 for a davidoff maduro T That I bought at the Davidoff store in the Ventian Plaza in Las Vegas.

This is amost double the going rate for an already expensive cigar but I was looking for a souvenier. It is currently sitting at home in my coolidor waiting for the right moment.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've smoked some very expensive stuff but never paid for them (ex father in law had a bad habit of spending way too much on cigars), I'd say my max paid is around $14 with tax...if that

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Around ten dollars or so.

Still experimenting so I'm largely sticking to samplers for now.

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
paid $50 for the Boli RE China. probably a mistake since they aren't worth that much, the value is really in the jar itself now the actual cigar. but the opportunity popped up and i know i likely will never cross the cigar ever again so i said F it you only live once.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just paid 150$ for a Cohiba Gran Reserva..... Holy balls.
Worth it... if nothing else for the experience.

paid $50 for the Boli RE China. probably a mistake since they aren't worth that much, the value is really in the jar itself now the actual cigar. but the opportunity popped up and i know i likely will never cross the cigar ever again so i said F it you only live once.
Cool smoke! I'd pay $50 for one just to try it but I doubt I'll run across these and I'm not in the hunt either.