What's new

mostly want to say thanks.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Welcome from San Diego.

Swing by El Titan de Bronze. Those folks make nice stuff there on Calle Ocho. The lanceros are great.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from Long Island, NY! I guess you went down that slope real fast!! :cigar:
hahaha yeah unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?) the first few cigars I tried that made me a believer were all excellent experiences but expensive and now im chasing the dragon in the form of acquiring a silly amount of sampler packs trying to find two or three sticks i can smoke more frequently with respect to my budget.

Welcome from San Diego.

Swing by El Titan de Bronze. Those folks make nice stuff there on Calle Ocho. The lanceros are great.
I appreciate the suggestion! I've been contemplating swinging by Cuban Crafters next time I'm in the area and I believe the place you mentioned is near there. Thanks.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I've learned a lot from this board already so until my cigar related knowledge is worthy enough of passing along, in order to pay it forward I would be more than happy to contribute in form of video surveillance related knowledge, leisure suit larrys 1-5 gameplay advice, improvisational rapping tips, and/or shirtless-but-yet-still-very-classy selfies, if anyone's into that.

:)