What's new

Mother

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So DWAVS thought I was a hair grumpy today. Sometimes guys my jokes come out a tad sarcastic, maybe when you get to know me better you'll understand.

Guys, my mother has been in the hospital since Friday and she's in a bad way right now emotionally. The cancer part of her illness is fine, her surgery last month went fine, everything is healing ok, but she's not healing on the inside so well. So we're not sure when she'll come home. I called a few minutes ago and she was pretty wrecked....

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Allan,

Keep your chin up and my thoughts and prayers are with your family. I've said it before...oh, the power of prayer.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
keep your head up, as long as she has her health her attitude should follow. Give it time

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Allen F,

Sorry to hear about Your Mothers issues. Illness it self is tough to handle and many times very hard to handle emotionally. That often is overlooked by some people. To be honest, I had been guilty of it, until last Year when reality kicked Our Family straight into the ICU.

Just know that there are people whom Care and can Appreciate what You are experiencing.

Our Prayers and Best Wishes!

Slack

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Seems to be going around Allan, John. I haven't updated my post yet as I'm waiting for good news to do so, but that perfect bone marrow doner match fell through. She's having a horrible time of it, emotion-wise.

None of that is meant to pull from your post, just to let you know that I can relate. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family Allan.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Jwrussell said:
Seems to be going around Allan, John. I haven't updated my post yet as I'm waiting for good news to do so, but that perfect bone marrow doner match fell through. She's having a horrible time of it, emotion-wise.

None of that is meant to pull from your post, just to let you know that I can relate. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family Allan.

Best wishes to you Jason also.