Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Karate Kid

Votes: 54 60.7%
  • The A Team

Votes: 26 29.2%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
So it seems like Hollywood is out of ideas so they need to remake everything from the 80s. Which movie remake do you think will suck the most!

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
The Red Dawn remake pics floating around the net look good and the trailer for A-Team looks like it may be good.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Tough..i think Karate Kid and the A team will suck equally hard. My vote went for Karate Kid. I pitty the fool that watches either though.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I voted Karate Kid too. I have heard rumors of a remake of Tron and after seeing Avatar it would be interesting in seeing what they could do with it.

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I voted Karate Kid too. I have heard rumors of a remake of Tron and after seeing Avatar it would be interesting in seeing what they could do with it.
A lot of info and pics on the TRON movie out there if you google it. Its not a remake its a sequel.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
The A-team for sure! I think Karate Kid will do well with the younger crowd and even the older. Jackie Chan never dissapoints. However if they do it right Red Dawn will rock!!

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Yeah, I saw the trailer in the theater for TRON. Looks decent, actually. Jeff Bridges is in it, as the main characters dad or grandpa... can't remember, now... So, it's more like a sequel.

The cast helps me think A-Team may not be too bad. Hadn't heard about Red Dawn being remade. But I think Karate Kid looks like a pitiful pile o' poo!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yeah, I saw the trailer in the theater for TRON. Looks decent, actually. Jeff Bridges is in it, as the main characters dad or grandpa... can't remember, now... So, it's more like a sequel.

The cast helps me think A-Team may not be too bad. Hadn't heard about Red Dawn being remade. But I think Karate Kid looks like a pitiful pile o' poo!
Yeah I am really excited about Tron: Legacy! Here is a link to a HD trailer for it.

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/tr2n/comic-con-trailer

I am actually pumped about the new Red Dawn movie so when I find a trailer I will post it.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Red Dawn. There were so many young actors in that movie that went on to become great actors or at least recognizable names as adults.

Patrick Swayze, Lea Thompson, C. Thomas Howell, Charlie Sheen, Jennifer Grey.