What's new

Movies and TV

MadBear

The Original Angry Animal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does it get your attention when movies or T.V. uses cigars?

Alot of movies have their characters smoking cigarettes, now the trend is a smoldering stogie in the scene. IMHO, they don't do the art of cigar smoking justice, for the lack of time... they don't depict how relaxing smoking a cigar is.

What scenes have you observed?

I love Boston Legal. William Shattner and James Spader often end the show with a relaxing cigar and a drink.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Rachel likes to watch "The Girls next Door" about Hef's girlfriends.

The other day one of them had some sort of Fuente cigar at the club in Vegas.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Rachel likes to watch "The Girls next Door" about Hef's girlfriends.

The other day one of them had some sort of Fuente cigar at the club in Vegas.
That must be a chick thing because Niccole likes that show too.

Casa Fuente is probably the nicest little cigar place packed full of beautiful cigars, accessories and of course drinks (but pricey as all get out).

I had the pleasure of smoking their with Bob & Dale from DWSC as well a ton of guys from Club Stogie.

~M

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Does it get your attention when movies or T.V. uses cigars?

Alot of movies have their characters smoking cigarettes, now the trend is a smoldering stogie in the scene. IMHO, they don't do the art of cigar smoking justice, for the lack of time... they don't depict how relaxing smoking a cigar is.

What scenes have you observed?

I love Boston Legal. William Shattner and James Spader often end the show with a relaxing cigar and a drink.
I have to agree... Boston Legal is one of the only shows I have seen that depict the art of relaxation after a hard day with a nice Cigar and a glass of scotch.

MadBear

The Original Angry Animal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a scene in Prison Break where they are trying to find something left in a Private Cigar Club humidor. They show the wealthy, classy end of the sport of smoking cigars.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
That must be a chick thing because Niccole likes that show too.

Casa Fuente is probably the nicest little cigar place packed full of beautiful cigars, accessories and of course drinks (but pricey as all get out).

I had the pleasure of smoking their with Bob & Dale from DWSC as well a ton of guys from Club Stogie.

~M
I had the pleasure of smoking there with CWS and AZSteelman!