What's new

Movies that you would like to see re-made?

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
While most re-made movies aren't as good as the originals. Hollywood keeps on cranking them out? So my question to you is this? What movie that hasn't been re-made would you pay to go see at the theater?

For me, I would pay to see a re make of The Good, The Bad and the Ugly. This is one of my all time favorite westerns. And it seems like Hollywood dosen't produce very many good westerns anymore? I think this movie would be a sucess if they re-made it.

PS: I would still like to see Clint:ccowboy: make an appearance in it as well. Although I don't expect him to have a big role, due to his age.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
A more gritty version of Superman, like they did with Batman.
Something like Hancock?

Actually, I'd prefer to see more new material. There are tons of great books out there that could be good movies:

Ender's Game (Orson Scott Card)
Rendezvous with Rama (Arthur C. Clarke) ... this was rumored to be in the works several years ago, but the project seems to have faded.
Additional Tom Clancy stuff

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Something like Hancock?

Actually, I'd prefer to see more new material. There are tons of great books out there that could be good movies:

Ender's Game (Orson Scott Card)
Rendezvous with Rama (Arthur C. Clarke) ... this was rumored to be in the works several years ago, but the project seems to have faded.
Additional Tom Clancy stuff
I've read in a few places that Orson Scott Card is working on a script for Ender's Game. I'd really like to see that hit the big screen. It is a great book.

I wouldn't mind seeing an updated version of Ber Hur or a good version of Flash Gordon. Every time The Quiet Man comes on, my wife talks about what a remake of that could be like. But, who would play the John Wayne role?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to say Alexander Nevsky but I feel the battle on ice would be less epic. If they did another Superman I'd love to see All-Star Superman that's some awesome stuff.

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Cool Hand Luke....

I would love to see the Lee Child's "Jack Reacher", or maybe Brad Thor's "Scott Harvath" novels novels made into movies.