What's new

Mr. Cigarmony man...

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
You mean on the remittance (for lack of a better term) end? In otherwords when the person who is given the certificate wants to redeem it?

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
You mean on the remittance (for lack of a better term) end? In otherwords when the person who is given the certificate wants to redeem it?
Yeppers (I have a discount code setup but it doesn't work properly with the cc processing end, shows up fine in the shopping cart but the full balanced is charged so I have to submit refunds for the discount amount which is a royal pain in the tukus).

If it worked properly, I could do the same with a gift certifcate but no go for now. Still working on it, like everything :)

~M

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I could just track it as a 'credit' for the person it was purchased for then have them use the check/money order upon check out so no cc or ppal would be required.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
What if you just had them choose the MO/Check option and use the bill to as the person who gave the gift?

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I'll come up with something by the weekend. I had been thinking about it, guess I just need to speed it up. LOL!

Thanks for the support guys, I greatly appreciate it.

~Mark

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Add gift certificates as an "item". Pretty sure this will work

Thanks for the support!

~M

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Of course, I just told the wife to send this out to anyone who still needed a suggestion for my Birthday and what do I get?

"Well, ok, but I doubt anyone is going to get you a gift certificate to some cigar store."

Gee, I'm sorry, I thought you wanted to know what I WANTED for my birthday...:scratchhe :disappoin