What's new

Mr. Fancy Pants Coffee Maker...

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I need to reorder, but I'm leaving town in a week and will be out for the week without a good coffee maker. Not quite sure if I should wait and order when I get back or order and let it sit for a week.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Thanks guys!
I was embarrassed when I saw this thread this morning and realized I hadn't been here for a while. With Fall coming on I've had a bunch of special events on top of the three farmers markets plus a great increase in activity/web orders due to all the publicity (not to mention the great response from DogWatch listeners! Thanks Bob and Dale!).
Couple that with the day job and I've not had much 'net time lately. Or sleep time. Friday nights I've been getting 2-3 hours sleep and running hard all the next day. During the week I average 4, sometimes 5 hours. I'm not complaining. I've been very fortunate and blessed to get the exposure and increased business. I miss hanging out here with my Bro's though! Once the markets end it'll get better. I'm looking forward to the small break before the Christmas season.
Thanks for all the kind words and support! Save a chair for me in the smoking lounge. I'll be here as much as I can and soon back to normal posting.