What's new

MRI update

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
i would see about getting injections for your neck at a pain clinic and see if that takes care of most of the symptoms. might even help the shoulder. depends on how bad the shoulder hurts. would definitely look into injections before i even thought about surgery!

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I feel your pain...literally.

I had my right rotator repaired 8 years ago. Within 3 years it was back to where it started and needs done again. My left also needs done but no pain in it, just mechanically broken. I have a constant nag in my right though so at some point this year (after motorcycle season) I'll have it repaired.

In the mean time, working out as much as I can to strengthen the supporting area, which really helps, although I ice after every workout to keep swelling to a minimum. I push it harder than I should, but I really can't injure it any more than it is, so what the hell.

With my surgery I went through 8 mo of PT prior to the surgery. After the surgery my range of motion was fine and only did 2 weeks of PT to ensure it wouldn't freeze up and the Dr told me I didn't need to go anymore. I never really had much pain, so I think it's different for everyone.

good luck.