What's new

Mu'd ??

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I almost MU'd a Tat Drac last week. I wanted to cry. I have been saving it for years and it just had problems with it. I won't give up on them though.

darkman

BoM May '10
Rating - 100%
358   0   0
For those of you interested in M.U'ing yourselves, simply grab a super premium or htf or itf smoke. Light it, savor it, enjoy it for about 5 minutes. Then......pitch it. Repeat.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
For those of you interested in M.U'ing yourselves, simply grab a super premium or htf or itf smoke. Light it, savor it, enjoy it for about 5 minutes. Then......pitch it. Repeat.
Not interested in MU'ing myself.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A cigar half-smoked and stubbed out by Sir Winston Churchill during the Second World War has sold for 15 times the expected price at auction.
The four-inch stub was predicted to fetch £300 to £350 but an anonymous collector from Hertfordshire paid £4,500 for it at a sale in Aylsham, Norfolk.

If it was good enough for Churchill, it's good enough for MU. Now we just need an auction. All proceeds go to BOTL. :tiphat:

Last edited:

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
What do you call it when you MU a shitty cigar after only an inch? Don't what what I was thinking this morning when I lit a XEN by Nish. Smoked around a half inch, and had to throw it at the ground, really hard...

Attachments

JVB

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
What do you call it when you MU a shitty cigar after only an inch? Don't what what I was thinking this morning when I lit a XEN by Nish. Smoked around a half inch, and had to throw it at the ground, really hard...
That's called justice.

It's more impressive when you MU a stellar smoke. I threw a Dark Ritual on the floor the other day before it was even lit.