What's new

Murcielago Cigar

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About two months ago I attended a cigar event at the Smokey Joe's Cigar and Sport Lounge. BTW, A great cigar lounge.

The event was introducing Murcielago Cigars by Erik Espinosa. Great event. Had the pleasure to meet Erik Espinosa and smoked different blends of the Murcielago line. Great smoke, creamy, good draw, spices.

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
I'm not sure if they "merged" with Rocky, but they are at a minimum, distributed by him. At the shop, our RP rep was handing out Murcielago cigars left and right asking if we wanted to carry them. I enjoyed it quite a bit. It's been a few months since I smoked one, but I remember it being medium to full bodied with some slight peppery notes throughout.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I'm not sure if they "merged" with Rocky, but they are at a minimum, distributed by him. At the shop, our RP rep was handing out Murcielago cigars left and right asking if we wanted to carry them. I enjoyed it quite a bit. It's been a few months since I smoked one, but I remember it being medium to full bodied with some slight peppery notes throughout.
Thanks for chiming in SailorAg. I guess kinda like how Torano is distributing for Graycliff now.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Eddie and Eric did sell the distribution rights and part of the company to Rocky but it is still made by Pepin. Great, inexpensive smoke with a very nice Mexican wrapper. Good stuff.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I also have these around as a go to, great cigar at a great price. I feel the same about the sister ship 601 Maduros.