What's new

Musical Guilty Pleasure.....

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
hey, kiss my ass. I went to her show in Vegas, sat 7 rows dead center. Paid $300 per ticket...loved it more than any concert I've ever been to! so....again, kiss my ass! :rofl:
Considering your apparent level of enjoyment at that concert you might just like me kissing your ass. :rofl: :grinFU:

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
rap, i love it.. really like the early 90's west coast stuff.. snoop, dre, ice cube, too $hort , rappin 4tay, luniz, 2pac, dogg pound,mc eight... all that old gangsta shit.
That about sums it up for me too. I love old school rap, late 80's & early 90's

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
hey, kiss my ass. I went to her show in Vegas, sat 7 rows dead center. Paid $300 per ticket...loved it more than any concert I've ever been to! so....again, kiss my ass! :rofl:
Been there done that. One HELL of a show.

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ain't ashamed of my old school rap taste, I grew up with that stuff. I have to admit though, I occasionally enjoy some Joseph Arthur.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got back from a wine tasting event this weekend, and during the trip we were listening to three different mp3 players.

When I was a kid, my parents were absolutely disgusted with my music selections, Ac/DC, Quiet Riot, Pink Floyd, Judas Priest, Twisted Sister, Motley Crue....I was a bit of a rocker kid. As a teenager I tended to keep leaning toward that heavy metal sound but added Metallica and Guns and Roses. Then there was the rap music.

Anyway, on this trip most of the music tended to be older stuff by Deano, Sinatra, Johnny Cash, Led Zepplin, The Beatles, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Squirrel Nut Zippers and The Clash. There was also some song I liked but can't remember the name of the band, something about saving a horse and riding a cowboy.

It was all good music, and I wonder if my parents actually think my musical tastes still suck. I'll have to ask them next weekend.

:)