What's new

"Must Try" CCs?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I think to just come up with a list of a couple of cigars isn't really productive. I think it all depends on the size you prefer. To me, the absolute must try cigars are Upmann Sir Winston's and RyJ Churchill's. Some people don't like cigars of that size as they take a long time to smoke. So here are some choices I would suggest in various size groups. I'll just kind of do small, medium, large and figurado.

Small cigars: Monte 4, Partagas Short, Bolivar PC and PLPC

Medium cigars: Bolivar Royal Corona, ERdM Choix Supreme, Punch Punch, Cohiba Robusto

Large cigars: Sir Winston (what else) RyJ Churchill, Trinidad Fundadore, Rafael Gonzales Coronas Extra

Figurado: Monte 2, Upmann 2, Bolivar Belicosos Finos

These are my suggestions. Some would agree, some would say WTF. It's all opinion. But if I were asked what you've GOT to try, these would by my suggestions.
Kev's suggestions - Nuff said.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I know every one will have there own lists but most will agree try every thing you can get your hands on. The few that aren't my choice should still be tried as they may be yours. There are so many wonderfull cigars out there try them all. My cigar o the week is ths Sancho panza non plus from 97. F'n things are like crack. I have smoked a dozen since sunday and have to go back and get the other box.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
i would like to thank someone. Mike destroyed my house! all i said was that something would be cool, and what does he do? lights me up with 4 sticks that rhyme with bobiba!
i'm thinking i will smoke one tomorrow as a reward if i can go another day without a cigarette. today is day 2. thanks man!