What's new

My 2011 Mustang GT about a year ago

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'm hoping to be able to do some real work to it when I get back from my current deployment, but the last trip I made to the track earlier this year ended up with a best run of 12.38 in the 1/4. Not bad I suppose for a naturally aspirated automatic convertible with basic bolt-ons.

[YOUTUBE]oE4rAlZEUwg[/YOUTUBE]

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Damn, didn't know the new 5.0s were so quick out of the box, especially a vert with a slush box.

I have a 93 5.0, and it took some work to get me into the 13s...very basic, but still some work.

It wasn't until I redid the top end, that I was able to get into the mid 12s.

It is amazing how times have changed...the car got bigger, but it also got faster!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sounds nice! What bolt ons have you done so far? I had a 93 gt and just recently turned in an 02 gt for a f150. I had done quite a bit of work with the 93 and boy do I miss it! The 02, don't miss it so much :)

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Sounds nice! What bolt ons have you done so far? I had a 93 gt and just recently turned in an 02 gt for a f150. I had done quite a bit of work with the 93 and boy do I miss it! The 02, don't miss it so much :)
American Rancing Headers, Lethal Performance 3" Off-Road X Pipe into Flowmaster American Thunder Classics, Steeda Cold Air Intake, and SCT X3 canned tune. I've got a Hellion 67mm Turbo kit on order for when I get back from Afghanistan. Looking forward to getting this installed. It's going to be siiiiick.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Lol you're definitely going to have to post some video when you get that kit installed.... I may have to sells truck and get myself another steed! How's the clutch ? If you haven't already you may want to upgrade before you get that kit in... Steeda has some good options. You really can't beat the sound of flowmasters on a mustang, I bet it sounds sweet!! Stay safe over there, thank you for your service :)

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hellion kits are ridiculous, I have a buddy with the hellraiser kit on his 04 cobra. I believe it made over 800rwhp. I used to have an 2000 GT with full bolt ons, 4.10's, 315 DR's, and suspension upgrades and it was great out of the hole but fell flat on its face by the time i hit 70-80 or so. The power just wasnt there after that point.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
American Rancing Headers, Lethal Performance 3" Off-Road X Pipe into Flowmaster American Thunder Classics, Steeda Cold Air Intake, and SCT X3 canned tune. I've got a Hellion 67mm Turbo kit on order for when I get back from Afghanistan. Looking forward to getting this installed. It's going to be siiiiick.
A friend in town made over 800rwhp with a procharger on a stock bottom end new 5.0 .... needless to say they are responding VERY well to power!

I personally like 4 doors too much to go for the new 5.0 but consider it atleast once a day...hahaha

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Dude, you're supposed to be watching the road and not videotaping the speedometer when you're going that fast!?! :scratchhe