What's new

My Avallo Arrived Today. THANKS MATT!!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well, well... Christmas in January!! Min Ron NEE was on my doorstep Wednesday, and today it was the trucking company with my AH1200 Deluxe!!! :smt031 WAHOOO!!!!! What a great frickin' week!!

Matt was awesome to deal with, too. I called him just before New Years Eve day. He was very gracious and accomodating in helping me make an informed decision. He took the time to explain his company's philosophy, his product line, the manufacturing process, different options, ect. I phoned him again about two weeks ago, placed my order, and I couldn't be happier! I've wanted something like this for a while, now. I've been ass over elbows down the Slippery Slope for almost two years, so it was about time. Now the hard part... filling it!! 8-[

PS: You're next, JCleer. But nothing less than a Triple D for your stash!! :smt096

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Congrats on a great piece of furniture/equipment!
Show us some pics once ya got her filled up :)

Kinda interesting how ppl arrange their cigars in cabinets and where/how they place them in their home, to "fit in" with their decor.

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
john, very cool... now you need to do some box-splits to help make it look like it's full.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You're next, Jim!! Only it's gonna be the TRIPLE D for you, my friend!!!
Whaddya waitin' for? You know you're gonna do it! Just pull the trigger, and get on with it!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
DWavs said:
I can't wait for pics!!!
Yeah, I can't wait for pictures either. That'll mean that she's on her way to becoming full!! :smt109

For the guys who aren't familiar with Avallo cabinets, check 'em out at www.avallohumidors.com

I just plugged it in yesterday around lunch time. She's holding steady at 67/67. It's a beautiful thing!!

John

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my buddy Tom and I have had our Ah1200 for about 3yrs. check the units calibration Mine was high by 7% my buddie's was off by 8% to readjust the digital contol is a pain in the ass my solution was to go by the reading on my digital hygrometer and just lower the RH hygrometer reads 65% unit set @ 58% It's worth the check don't want mold. HOPE THIS HELPS. PM me if you need more info

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
a slight counterclockwise turn of the calibration screw should fix your calibration problem. The screw is located on the sensor unit that is mounted on the rear of your Avallo. Think of the screw as a clock, and turn it counterclockwise about 7 minutes. That should get it very close.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
yes, it does take a little practice. dont worry about getting it right on. just keep it to within a couple points of a calibrated hygrometer, and you are all set.