What's new

My Avallo has arrived

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
After waiting 17 weeks (some delays on Matt's end, some on mine), I finally have my Avallo DDD. I can't fill it until tomorrow, which is killing me, but it looks great. Matt did an awesome job, especially matching the finish to my other furniture. Can't give any impressions on performance until it's filled, but if it performs as good as it looks, I'll be pretty happy.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349824325.351855.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1349824336.620558.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks awesome! I have a DDD on order, and definitely seeing yours makes it harder to wait.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Your going to love it. I have the ddd shorty custom. I love it. Like you Matt matched my furniture. Enjoy, best of luck to you.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Wow, that is a thing of beauty my friend! Congrats. Based on what I've heard from a lot of guys who have them, you will be very happy!

/trying not to be jealous

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Your going to love it. I have the ddd shorty custom. I love it. Like you Matt matched my furniture. Enjoy, best of luck to you.
The pics you posted of your Avallo was one of the reasons I finally went from, "I should order an Avallo," to actually placing the order. Glad yours is treating you well.

Matt's instructions were to run the humidifiers to my desired setpoint (65%) for 24 hours, in order to stabilize the humidity. I set it up at 3:30 this afternoon, and by 7pm, it was showing 65%. I've checked 3 times since, and it's holding rock solid. I don't know that I have the patience to wait until tomorrow afternoon to start putting my smokes in…

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
The pics you posted of your Avallo was one of the reasons I finally went from, "I should order an Avallo," to actually placing the order. Glad yours is treating you well.

Matt's instructions were to run the humidifiers to my desired setpoint (65%) for 24 hours, in order to stabilize the humidity. I set it up at 3:30 this afternoon, and by 7pm, it was showing 65%. I've checked 3 times since, and it's holding rock solid. I don't know that I have the patience to wait until tomorrow afternoon to start putting my smokes in…
I didn't wait 24 hrs no way! Haven't had a prob. Actually the only prob I had was it wouldn't hold 65. It was holding at 67. Fixed by removing the canisters for a day.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I have the 2000 only problem I have with it is that it is pretty much full already :(. Other than that cant complain camge out fantastic.