What's new

My B&M has upgraded!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I just got back from my B&M. I have not been there for a while and they had rearranged their humidor. All the Indian Tobac stuff is gone. They have the whole Graycliff line, Ashton VSG and tons of Fuente (but no Opus!). I found out that the VSG's I got from Cbid for $53 plus shipping I could have gotten for $45 there. I picked up some La Aurora Cien Anos Robustos and Coronas for about $8 each.

Has anyone ever heard of an Ashton ESG? They were $19.99 but I had never heard of them.

By the way, this place is called Jungle Jims and is actually a grocery store...
www.junglejims.com

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
The ESG's are a fairly good smoke but not worth the price. my local shop has them for like $23 a stick. but theres a site kelly showed me this weekend where you can buy singles for i belive it was $18 a stick. but still a little pricey.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Shit, I bought five ESGs and still have not had one. I need to go pull out one of those

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The Anos are technically discontinued. To my knowledge they made a certain number then set 3 release dates. This is the final release, so they shouldn't be making/releasing anymore after these are gone. It is a shame since it is such a great cigar.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
The Anos are technically discontinued. To my knowledge they made a certain number then set 3 release dates. This is the final release, so they shouldn't be making/releasing anymore after these are gone. It is a shame since it is such a great cigar.
Are these the same cigars you sent a box of to the herf?

Those were awesome!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
If you're referencing the box Todd, yea you said they were the La Aurora 100 Anos, a great smoke which has come to it's production end. The last shipment came over so whatever is in the states is it.

Buy up

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
excellent upgrade! i love the 100 anos! my favorite stick of late.... and, for $8 you can't go wrong!! they're gonna get pretty scarce real quick!!

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
If you're referencing the box Todd, yea you said they were the La Aurora 100 Anos, a great smoke which has come to it's production end. The last shipment came over so whatever is in the states is it.

Buy up
I have had a couple of them and I am going to bite the bullet and get a box before they are gone. And I have one ESG in the Hummi and I am letting it sit for a while before I lite it up.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I just got back from my B&M. I have not been there for a while and they had rearranged their humidor. All the Indian Tobac stuff is gone. They have the whole Graycliff line, Ashton VSG and tons of Fuente (but no Opus!). I found out that the VSG's I got from Cbid for $53 plus shipping I could have gotten for $45 there. I picked up some La Aurora Cien Anos Robustos and Coronas for about $8 each.

Has anyone ever heard of an Ashton ESG? They were $19.99 but I had never heard of them.

By the way, this place is called Jungle Jims and is actually a grocery store...
www.junglejims.com
The link is in the original post. :rofl: