What's new

my bar exam score comes out today

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
yeah, I passed, and almost cried like a liottle girl. the texas bar is the 3rd most difficult in the country, and lasts for 3 days. i spent 4 hours/day for 1.5 mos. and 10 hours/day for another 1.5 months in preparation. by the end of the test, everyone is beat and defeated. the most common phrase heard before the last day is:

"I just want to fucking leave. If I fail...I don't care. I just want this to end."

I'm SO glad I don't have to do that again.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
congrats man that is awesome... sorry about the previous post...

she failed this time becuase she was complacent knowing how close she was the first time....

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
wow. so the wife and I have a couple of vodkas, a couple of beers, some crab cakes, and then I order the filet.

THEN, we order the Cristal. That stuff is GOOD. it may be over-rated, over priced, but it is DAMN GOOD.

THEN, the local bajillionaire, who hasa a paving company in Vegas that does ALL of the municipl contracts out there, whom I've spoken to for maybe 5 minutes before, PICKS UP MY $250 TAB!!!!!!

know what I did?

I went ahead and ordered a second bottle on my tab. can i afford it? nope. would it have been nice to skate with no tab at all that night? yes. my logic was, "If I buy a bottle,, it's like spending what I expected to. Does that make sense?

No it does not.

No further questions.

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
scottsins said:
wow. so the wife and I have a couple of vodkas, a couple of beers, some crab cakes, and then I order the filet.

THEN, we order the Cristal. That stuff is GOOD. it may be over-rated, over priced, but it is DAMN GOOD.

THEN, the local bajillionaire, who hasa a paving company in Vegas that does ALL of the municipl contracts out there, whom I've spoken to for maybe 5 minutes before, PICKS UP MY $250 TAB!!!!!!

know what I did?

I went ahead and ordered a second bottle on my tab. can i afford it? nope. would it have been nice to skate with no tab at all that night? yes. my logic was, "If I buy a bottle,, it's like spending what I expected to. Does that make sense?

No it does not.

No further questions.
Makes sense to me! On a special night like that, shoot the works man, you only live once!! Way to go!!!