What's new

My birthday present to myself

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Alright, so my mom couldn't figure out what to get me for my birthday, so I took the initiative on that one. I think I made a good decision....

Water Kettle, Bodum 12 cup french press, and some Black Dog "Dog Watch Blend"

Great combination, and very excited!

Thought I would share that with you...cause I like taking pictures, and I get excited about these kinds of things

Notice the BOTL shirt.

Ok bye.

-Dave

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Man that's a nice set up! You're showing a very sophisticated college student there for sure, where are the ladies, lol!
So now when you have the ladies over you can offer some serious coffee and go for round 2! Never mind that I forgot you've got a girlfriend, sorry! But hey if it were to ever happen you gots some xtra mojo power!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Dave, very nice set-up my friend!

Just curious, are you grinding the beans yourself? If so, what kind of grinder do you use?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Dave, very nice set-up my friend!

Just curious, are you grinding the beans yourself? If so, what kind of grinder do you use?
Yeah, at home when my mom buys coffee, (usually kenya AA) she buys whole-bean and uses the magic bullet (yes as seen on TV). But since I'm in college, I'm a bit more limited with my resources so no, when I get coffee, I either order it ground from the coffee shop nearby, or I've started to get Black dog which offers coarse ground.

Actually, I do make french press coffee and heat up my water, and have a humidor...so I guess I could get a bean grinder. Never thought about it actually.

So thanks for making me want to spend more money now...:peace:

Just kiddin, well hope that answers your question brother!

-Dave

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Dave, this way should "someone" wish to Bomb you with some coffee they would know what to buy....Course Ground!