What's new

My Cherry Got Popped Today - So Excited!

AbeFroman

Big Gulps, huh?
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
My first box was many moons ago and I think they were Bolivar PCs. I usually just bought 5 packs, but I got bombed and loved those Boli PCs so much that I bought some.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Congrats! I think my first box was a CAO l'anniversario maduro tubos in around 2002 or 2003. I actually still have a few set aside in the humi. Still decent smokes, and definitely better than the more modern CAO production flavor wise.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis and Tapatalk.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
+1.
Also, auction sites can be dangerous for the wallet, but a great way to try different samplers/5 packs for cheaper to see what you like.
Damn you! Now I have bids on several 5- and 10-packs! My wallet and my bank would have preferred I stayed ignorant of auction sites! :skew:

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Hmmm, I've never considered auction sites. So, "thanks" for that! HAH

Telling me to stay away from auction sites because it could damage my wallet is like when the waiter tells me not to touch the plate because it's hot. You just know I am going to...

Any auction sites you guys prefer/avoid?
I prefer cigarauctioneer to cigarbid just because it's flat rate shipping no matter how much you buy in a one week period.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Congrats! I think my first box was a CAO l'anniversario maduro tubos in around 2002 or 2003. I actually still have a few set aside in the humi. Still decent smokes, and definitely better than the more modern CAO production flavor wise.

Wanna sell me one? ;)
Ha. I gave several out to close friends last new years and am sitting on what I have left for now. If I decide to let any go again I'll keep you in mind. ;)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was blessed to find a box of Liga Privada No. 9 robustos for under $200 and it's been my only box purchase to date. I still have about nine left and they are as amazing ROTT and now as well...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
With the recent trend of sticks coming in 10 count boxes, getting a box of cigars isn't as daunting as it used to be. Committing to 20-25 sticks of the same thing might have scared some people off, but picking up a 10 count box isn't so bad (sometimes less expensive too!).

I recently grabbed a 10 count box of MF Le Bijou's on auction and was VERY happy with it! Didn't break me, and also I could gift a couple if I wanted to and still have plenty to smoke.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Nearly 8 years ago.....Cigars International Legends Purple (Graycliff) -- I remember it like it was yesterday. Tried one last year for old times' sake and wasn't too bad.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First box purchase was a OR Viaje Zombies. Now years later they have some nice plume on them.