What's new

My deceased husband

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Extremely sorry for your loss, Rebecca. I will be sure to keep you and your children in my prayers. Josh was definitely an Opus ADDICT and I will be sure to smoke one in his honor.
God bless you all during this tough time!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Oh No Rebecca! I'm so sorry for you and the kids. I really liked josh, and was looking forward to meeting up with him sometime. I really thought he was going to be ok. I'm just completely at a loss right now. so sorry. :cry::cry::cry:

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Having seen this good man on the boards it comes as a shock as he was so young. He always was one of those Members you knew was such a good person and we mourn the loss of one and send our thoughts to you and your children. What better way is it for us than to smoke his favorite cigar ( mine as well ) to commemorate his life. Please don't judge our Cigar Community harshly....as was said sometimes people will try and say things and for one that missed the mark in asking the question they did....I really feel they didn't mean to be crass. I know that my wife would appreciate somebody trying to help out esp. with my collection of cigars....most spouses wouldn't have a clue as to what to do with them. Selling them might just help you out with extra money for your kids...pretty sure that Josh would appreciate. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Oh my gosh! I had quite a few fun back-and-forth conversations with him on the board - I had no idea he was ill. I'm completely stunned. For whatever it's worth, Rebecca, Josh made an impact here quickly and was very well respected. I'm lighting up an Opus X Angel Share in his honor right now.

If there is anything we can do to help you and the family, do not hesitate to reach out to any of us. Praying for you all right now.

R.I.P. Josh. Gone way too soon, brother.

Last edited:

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Wow, I really hate to hear this.. Josh was a good guy, and will be sorely missed. As others have said, don't hesitate to ask for literally anything. We're an unofficial family, and anyone here would gladly give the shirt off their back to help a brother, or his family. Sometimes it's hard to understand the plan, but know that he's in a good place. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.