What's new

My deceased husband

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
This is very sad news, I didn't know Josh, But BOTL losts a Brother, My condolences,My thoughts -N- Prayers go out to Rebecca and the family.
Josh someday we'll meet on the other side , and HERF.....

Last edited:

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Rebecca,

I am absolutely stunned and saddened by this news and I had no idea that Josh was even ill. It was very apparent to me that Josh was a valued and respected member of this community, not only by his contributions in the short time that he was here but by the impact that he had on so many in this brotherhood. I will be praying that you and your family are able to find peace in this time of such great sorrow. Josh was a true embodiment of the sprit of our community and he will truly be missed.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for you and your family’s loss. In the few post of his I’ve read and what you have graciously posted here it’s not hard to see this was a good man, husband and father. One of the greatest men of my life, my uncle, went to be with The Lord at 31, he too from leukemia. I in no way compare my loss to yours, only it reminds me of him. God bless you and your family. Rest In Peace Josh, Lord willing I will smoke the finest Opus I have tomorrow in your memory brother.

Last edited:

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Wow. I’m so sorry for your loss, Rebecca. Josh was a funny guy and while I didn’t know him well, he was one of those who just fit right in.

Amazing to hear a wife talk about how well prepared her husband was for death. I work in banking and am often in the position of trying to help a widow piece together everything. What a blessing it must be to have everything prepared; it’s a sober reminder to myself to update all my info in my “If I Die” letter to my wife.

Will smoke one in his honor. Again, my condolences on your loss. I cant even imagine.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I don't believe I ever encountered/spoke with your husband on here, but my deepest condolences for your loss :( thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
R.I.P. Josh

Rebecca,

My condolences to you and your family. So sorry to hear about your loss. With a person like he was known to be, you'll find little things over the next coming years that he had planned, or didn't, that'll be reminders of the joy in his spirit. If there's ever anything at all we can do for you please let us know. Once a brother forever a brother.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Wow. The first time I notice there's a "General Discussion" area, this is what I find. While I never carried on a conversation with Josh, I did see a lot of his posts throughout the time I was lurking here and also after I registered/started posting. My deepest condolences to you, Rebecca, and also to your family at this time. I don't have an Opus X in my stash but by God, I'll be lighting up something I love Friday night in Josh's memory:(

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I didn't have an opportunity to talk to Josh as I'm pretty new here but you and your family are most certainly in my prayers. Losing a loved one is tough anytime. I lost my mother in November. Cigar family is some of the best family.

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Today I am stunned and saddened hearing this news. Rebecca, you and the kids will be in our family's prayers. I had several wonderful conversations with Josh and am very saddened to hear of his passing. I knew Josh was battling health issues but I had no idea it was to this extent. I am very happy to hear that he had made prior plans for you and the family, but losing a partner is never ever easy, especially at such a young age. Josh will be missed!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I joined recently (earlier today as a matter of fact) and have been going through the forums and reading and taking everything in.
Then I come across this thread. My condolences to you and your family Rebecca.

Last edited: