What's new

My Father Le Bijou Hawaii Exclusive

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Aloha Brothers & Sisters!

Coming soon to the islands is another limited edition cigar from My Father Cigars. This time based off the Le Bijou line.
They will be 12 count boxes. Size is a box pressed Toro Fino 6 x 48. Its a soft box press so you won't be seeing any sharp corners. I was lucky enough to try prototypes of this back in March at Don Pepin's farm... From what I can remember they smoked pretty good then. Now 7 months later these should be awesome.

These are about to ship soon and will be at most Hawaii retailers. Price will be around $12 a stick. If anyone is interested, let me know as there will be only 300 boxes available with local purchases taking priority at most retailers. I will be reserving some boxes for BOTL members. If anyone wants a 6 count, I'll do a few of those too. Once they drop I will post here. PM me for details.

9/2/15 UPDATE:
Orders are beginning to ship out from My Father. We should see them here soon!!

9/5/15 UPDATE:
Boxes are IN! PM me for details...
MFLBHE1.jpg
MFLBHE2.jpg
Aloha,
dp
MFHI.jpg MFHI2.jpg

Last edited:

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Martin, I have a co-worker who works from home who is a fellow botl and lives on the Big Island. I dropped his name here and sent him the link encouraging him to join the fray here in the greatest online cigar community on the planet.
Mothers Antiques and Fine Cigars in Hawi on the Big Island had some shipped to them.

sirhchris

If no fit put spit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had one today. Super smooth, has a creamy buttery tone to it. Need to have it sit in my humidor without the cellophane and see how it goes in a few months. I'm a total fan of the le bijou after this.

Attachments