What's new

"My Father" Special Edition Humidor

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
The pull out design is cool, but that ginormous logo splashed across the side looks hideous....Detracts from the craftsmanship.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
While I kinda like it there are a few things I have issues with. I really don't like the vertical placement as it wastes a ton of space so that it will really hold less then half of what it should. Second it really limits it in usefulness if you wanted to refill it later. Third issue is that it does not look like it would seal well so really only work if you have walk-in kinda room. It mostly looks like a store style display to me in which case the lighter and cutter make no sense. Kinda cool thought but failure in execution for me.

Last edited:

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
While I kinda like it there are a few things I have issues with. I really don't like the vertical placement as it wastes a ton of space so that it will really hold less then half of what it should. Second it really limits it in usefulness if you wanted to refill it later. Third issue is that it does not look like it would seal well so really only work if you have walking kinda room. It mostly looks like a store style display to me in which case the lighter and cutter make no sense. Kinda cool thought but failure in execution for me.
^Huh? What's "walking kinda room"?

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
definitely not what i thought it was going to be. when i saw the pics of the outside i was stoked. then i heard it came with a lighter, cutter, and some sticks. cool. these pics...just a weird humidor. would rather it be a regular ol' hollow box.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Price tag is probably gonna be somewhere between $1,500.00 to $1,900.00 for the humi and all contents.

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
That's a humidor? It doesn't look like it would hold humidity very well. Like Aaron said, this is for walk in humidors to sit at a B&M. Not very practical for personal use. Cool none the less, wouldn't mind owning it.

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
This was sold during the charity auction at the Nicaraguan Cigar Festival. I am not sure about producing 300 as Pete said they had to make one more to satisfy a tie in bidding. Both sold for $2500 each at the auction.