What's new

My favorite goto bundle stick

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's called Cuban Sandwich and u can only get em at http://www.mikescigars.com/Home.aspx

I find these to be my goto all the time when I ain't gonna smoke a premium stick. I don't know what it is about the taste of these but I am addicted to the damn things! Not the prettiest construction or draw but I can't get enough of the flavor and aroma of these cigars. Very inexpensive but a great value stick.

Anyone else tried these?

Jay

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduros. Especially the toro size. And Onyx Reserve mini belicosos, tho they're not a bundle, you can get 'em for like $2/stick online.
Some of the best maduros out there.

TYLER

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I've never tried a bundled smoke, but I may have to look into it. Usually when I want a low priced smoke that still "gets the job done" I'll buy a box or 2 of the Maria Mancinis that JRs offers.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I like the Consuergas.

$.67 a cigar isn't too bad.
I really like those too, especially in maduro. I've just had sooooo many that were plugged or just had a really shitty draw that I don't smoke them too much any more.

Another one of my favs are the Maria Mancini Magic Mountains. Specially in maduro!

TYLER

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
How about the Old Fashioneds that are purportedly Mac, Punch & Partagas seconds? Are those any good? Mike's has those on special now and then but I always come short of pulling the trigger on 'em.

Larry

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Usually when I want a low priced smoke that still "gets the job done" I'll buy a box or 2 of the Maria Mancinis
I love the DeGualle Maduro. Take the band off that cigar and a Padron thousand series and try to tell the difference, great cigar at a great price. My last purchase of them came in a "barn"!