What's new

My first Padron dinner coming up!

Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
padron dinners can be a good time, he comes to my area about 2 times a year, he is quite social and easy to approach, those are great sticks. pray he bring his "44" cigars and hands them out. these are a different blend from the 26, 64 and 45 altogether and only gifted by the family at events.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Dinner is tomorrow night. I am so ready. Jorge comes here every year and the turnout is huge. This year almost 250 people have RSVP'd, it's a sellout. We'll take over the whole restaurant. There's about 50 coming from my local cigar club. We usually get some private time, usually an hour or so before the event, or at special times at the Tinderbox. Jorge will be at the Arboretum Tinderbox today, then at South park location tues. 10 til 3 both days.

Bull Moose, I'll see you there.

I just got an email, it looks like there will be some great door prizes, including winning a Porsche for the weekend. $1000 gift certificate to Diamonds Direct (which I won two years ago), A pair of diamond earings valued at $3,000, and something commemorative from the Panthers

Oh, and the diamonds Direct models will also be there.

Last edited: