What's new

My first Rat

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
They are a wonderful smoke. Just wish my local wasn't gouging them to $20. Enjoy it brother.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had my first rat yesterday. Really good but idk if it is worth the money. But i'm glad I tried it. Was definitely delicious!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
The speed with which it smoked was really well balanced with the smoke output we've come to expect from Unicos -- it takes the smallest puff to get a mouthful of that chewy smoke, and it didn't come close to going out even when I had to leave it for a bit.

I've had UF13, L40, the Rat and Papas Fritas. Have a FFP waiting in the humi for a long smoke day. The UF is really nice but a bit too big for my tastes. The L40 is right in my wheelhouse as a lancero guy. The papas -- maybe they need some rest but I didn't enjoy much. The dirty rat was almost ideal in its construction and burn time, for my tastes. Would love to try a velvet rat.

What's the verdict on the UC pigs?

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Its well known that the rat is blended with seven different tobaccos. CT wrapper, Brazil binder, Nic/Hon filler. Getting that much leaf in this vitola and getting the blend right took DE considerable time.

Its a delicious smoke and my favorite liga.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
The dirty rat was almost ideal in its construction and burn time, for my tastes.
Dirty Rat is hands down the best semi-regular release from DE.

Would love to try a velvet rat.
And the Velvet Rat is hands down the best release from DE, period. Really wish these would have been a regular release.

What's the verdict on the UC pigs?
Good, but not worth $15. Neat vitola, fun to see in your humi, and actually decent... but ultimately not worth the price of admission.