What's new

My friend Dran stopped in

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Conclusion, Joe now has your addy. Woo-hoo!

@Dran, when do plan to release the hounds?
You can finally put an end to this liaison bullshit.
I've got a 'get even' package all prepped and ready to ship.
Payback for @Boudie's Mardi Gras stunt.
I second that! I got a bone to pick with @Boudie too!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Actually he had to look for me waving from the side of the road.
This actually makes me miss the days before smartphones. More than once, I found my friends based off of a "look for the big bonfire a few miles west of beach entrance #3" or "the road right past the abandoned gas station".

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
@BloodWood , @highsierrasmokin' , you would be correct in assuming I know where he lives..... But under threat of life and limb from the sweetest little Cajun lady you ever met, I'm under NO circumstances to release this information. She even made me sign a non-disclosure agreement, punishable by death, before Al was allowed to disclose the information. Remembering back to the first time I met @Boudie, I was expecting this guy to jump out of his truck.... It's not quite as bad, he speaks English, not Cajun, but the man is damn sure a Cajun in the kitchen! 1h54os.jpg

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
@Dran She is mostly Cajun but the part that scares the hell out of me is the 1/8 Polynesian. That and the fact that she's from the Parish
What scares me is I've never seen her mad.... Being that sweet all the time, wh got some demons bottled up!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk