What's new

My Frquent Absence...

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I have been on BOTL for sometime now and as of mid 2012 my daily visits here have slowed to maybe once or twice a week. I just want to apologize to those I have been good friends with and to everyone else should I miss a prayer for you or your birthday or anything of importance in your life. We have had such a busy past year with my wife losing her job and now on her third job (Hopefully this one will work out). Also I have been in and out of the docs office since last Sept trying to avoid another surgery but it looks like it has to be done so I will be having it on April 9th. This means I will not be on for a few days at that time as well so If I miss anything from you guy/gals I am truly sorry ahead of time.
BOTL has really been a great home for me and I have made many, many friends here. My lack of daily visits has nothing to do with not liking the site or anything of that manner. After a period of four years you just seem to see the same questions over and over so you kinda step aside and let the newer guys have fun with it. Not really an excuse I know and I do try to offer help and advice when I can, but I felt like I owed a few of you some explanations so there it is.
Thank you all for being such good friends and I will make an effort to pop in more often very soon and do my part. If anybody wants to throw a prayer my way for a speedy/successful recovery that day, I'd surely appreciate it.
Again thank you my friends!

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I hope things turn out well for you. Well wishes being sent your way. Everyone has issues that arise, sometimes you have to put some things on the backburner. Your health and well being of yourself and family is always the most important. No need for an explanation, at least to me anyway. Be easy man.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Hey Tom... I hope you have a quick recovery from the surgery man! Maybe a bunch of us can drive out to MI and raid your humidor... umm I mean, wish you well and enjoy a smoke in your lounge!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Praying that your surgery goes well Tom and specifically that you will have a quick recovery with little or no pain

I will also pray that things work out good for Mrs. Ciggy's new job. Good health and financial stability are important issues for quality of life and you deserve to have both!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
tommy boy, best of luck with your lady's vocational flux and your health concerns both. know we're here and we love you in a totally not gay, just trying to make time with your cojonu '03 hoard, kinda way. o)

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hope things work out for Tracey with work and you with the op. now don't go chasing the nurses around the wards, you might catch one and then you'd be stuck !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when it bloody works properly

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I'm praying all goes as planned and for a quick recovery Tom. It just isn't the same around here when you're not posting.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Tom, I will be praying for your and your medical team that everything goes as planned and that you will have a complete and speedy recovery. Thank you for helping make BOTL what it has become today and we look forward to any time you get to pop in and share your experiences.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Thanks everyone...It's been a long spell since my last surgery and even with the daily pain I wasn't ready. I know this will have me up again in no time but my mind can't help but wonder "what if it's worse this time". The doc said because of my bone and muscle disease he can't guarantee this will take the pain away but I have to do something, it's getting worse and worse. Anyways I've been keeping most of my social time on FB with family and friends and besides BOTL I'm on SnS as well. I get my daily fix on all of them but BOTL has just taken a back seat and it's my fault. Again thanks fellas....really appreciate it.