What's new

My Frquent Absence...

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hope everything goes well buddy. I can relate to your comment on re-hashed posts over and over. I love this site too, but at some point you just start to not respond to stuff you have seen, or don't even look at the treads anymore. I think we all are guilty of getting in here, finding out how awesome the people and info is, posting like fiends, then getting a little bit burnt out. I can say that your absence is not a knock on you, I personally don't feel any ill will, we all go through the same thing.
Hope your wife's job situation goes well too.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Again thanks everyone. I just got back from two pre-sugery appts and I can say now I'm getting a little nervous. Been though these before but it still sucks. Atleast I'll be jacked up on some good pain meds for a few days so there's a bit of a silver lining to it. LOL I think the thing that really bums me out is I will be able to see our sons first High School baseball game on the 8th but I will miss the next three and there DH's. I'm so proud of him and hate the fact I have to miss his games.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Tom - Give 'em hell!

As for your sons games, it is like I tell Nicole - it is better that you miss a few events now if it means you get to see more in the future. I am praying you get the surgery now so that you can enjoy the rest of his season in comfort.