What's new

My Fuente Christmas buys

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Crap...And all I am looking for is a few empty boxes of the above to fill with sticks.

You must have a GREAT relationship with your B&M.....Nice grab!

Trilobyte

Herfing Chief
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My B&M allows 2 per customer so I brought my wife and scored the last four FFOX Perfecxion #2 and also scored the box they came in! Also grabbed the last Shark and got that box too. Also picked up a 55 and a 48 as well. My dealer waved the FFOX Tin 3 pack of Perfecxion X for just UNDER retail, I grabbed it no questions asked. I would say a great take since all prices were quite close to MSRP. Now to wait for Father's Day. :wink:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
My B&M allows 2 per customer so I brought my wife and scored the last four FFOX Perfecxion #2 and also scored the box they came in! Also grabbed the last Shark and got that box too. Also picked up a 55 and a 48 as well. My dealer waved the FFOX Tin 3 pack of Perfecxion X for just UNDER retail, I grabbed it no questions asked. I would say a great take since all prices were quite close to MSRP. Now to wait for Father's Day. :wink:
Wow, that is huge that you got the box!

gpugliese

Beware the penguins...
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Although i'm envious of the Anejo pickups, I was able to snag quite a few Fuente goodies this holiday season.

I too got an 06 Holiday Collection, but I had to pay $125 for it due to MA's high taxes.

When all said and done, six of the Carlito's Way Samplers (gift + ordering right when they raised the limit to five). Lastly, I received the Forbidden X Serie Robusto box.

Oh, I've got a box of WOAM's coming in Thursday. I'm quite giddy about that.

gpugliese

Beware the penguins...
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I also got an 06 Holiday Collection, but it was $125 at my local B&M due to MA's taxes:

I ended up with six of the Carlito's Way samplers (various gifts) and the Forbidden X Serie Robusto box, which was an overpriced gift. I have a box of WOAM's coming tomorrow as an early birthday present to myself. :D