What's new

My handle is Grishuha and I'm a cigar addict...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me try to introduce myself here...

I've been into this horrible addiction for over a year and a half now... and for me it all started from innocently buying some cigars from CI... :angel:

Than a friend of mine introduced me to CBid and from there it all went downhill... fivers... samplers... boxes... :riflefire

Than came the ISOM's... and as you know once you get hooked on these you can't stop... :crying:

I've been a member of other boards for some time where I've done numerous trades and splits and since I've found this place I figured I'd give you people a chance :thumbsup:

For one this place has the coolest smileys. :clap:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ohpus said:
You like cigars?????? WHY????? I DON'T UNDERSTAND??????
I don't understand it either... :dunno:

Dried grass/leaves that so many people handled with dirty hands and than we put in in our mouth... :scratchhe

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
djs134 said:
Could it because they are rolled on the smooth firm thighs of beautiful Cuban women? :drool:
I'll have to see it to believe it... :halfgrinw

But they are most likely rolled by the unwashed hands of a sweaty roller... and god only know where those hands were half an hour ago... :bigeyes: ...maybe 'on the smooth firm thighs of beautiful Cuban women' :hysterica

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Buzz Busters! :razz: :grinFU: I don't care what you guys say, :nono: everytime I torch up a Mag46 or PSD4 I'm going to imagine that it was rolled by a Selma Hayek look alike in a short dark blue skirt rolling away! :thumbsup: Hell, for that matter, I'll just keep that image in mind with any SA or Cuban cigar. :devilhead :stretchgr