What's new

My insane gun collection.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Holy Rambo Batman, that's some quality toys you got there. I bet that HK SL8-6 is a blast to shoot. What flavor is the bull pup pictured below the .30 (which btw I'd love to shoot but would hate to buy food for)?

Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Holy Rambo Batman, that's some quality toys you got there. I bet that HK SL8-6 is a blast to shoot. What flavor is the bull pup pictured below the .30 (which btw I'd love to shoot but would hate to buy food for)?
That bullpup was the single biggest piece of crap I've ever owned.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
That's too bad, looks cool runs like shit. Sounds like some cars I've owned. I'd like to try out the IMI Tavor TAR someday, without having to join Israel's military.

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's too bad, looks cool runs like shit. Sounds like some cars I've owned. I'd like to try out the IMI Tavor TAR someday, without having to join Israel's military.
Tavor=Caca in my not so humble opinion, and a lot of the guys I know that use them hate them. The weapon system does not allow for any accesorizing, and we all know that the key to looking good is accesorizing. It does not have any type of rail system for lights, lasers, IR, etc. and the overall construction is cheap. Firing pins are a constant problem, the weapons seems to snap them every 1000 rounds or so (not in my experience, but others)...

drew

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nice collection. Hope you have a good insurance policy.

I have an equally large, but not impressive collection until I started looking into insuring them for replacement value.

I slimmed the collection back considerably, much to my wife's enjoyment.

Jeff

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not sure if that's a reference or if you're making fun of me.

Reference to homosexual tendencies to accessorize their outfit, making fun of you, me, and every other AR owner that feels the need to put every new and shiny thing on their rails :rifleaim: Mine is equipped with a SureFire 6P Defender, gangster grip, bipod, green laser, red dot sight, flip up front sight, fixed back sight housing, Knights Armament RAIL front end. The work weapon had all of the above plus a PAQ4 and NOD.

drew